cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where do we maintain Telephone number in Delivery list, where is the configuration made for that?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you clarify which transaction you are referring to when you say "Delivery List"?

I do not see a "Telephone" field in the delivery list in VL06O. Perhaps, it would be a good idea if you could provide the technical details of the field you are referring to.

As per above replies, the telephone is maintained in the customer master in transaction VD02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I mean to say delivery document in vl03n , i could not find telephone number, and even it is not maintained in customer master too, but the customer has requested to change telephone number.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the Customer master, in VD02, in the Address tab, in the communication section, there is a field for telephone. If you update this field, you should see it in VL03n also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly maintain the telephone no. in customer master and tell your ABAPer to pick the phone no. from customer master in your delivery list.

Thanks

KK

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you Eloberate the Requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have created the entire sales cycle, now the customer has asked to change the telephone number in delivery list from old number (+39 02 9332 876) to new one (+386 02 320 70 26).

I don't even find the old number, i don't know where it has been maintained. Even in the customer master ( ship to party) , no telephone numbers have been maintained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally the tel data would be maintained in general data 'Address tab' of the customer master. Also it can be maintained in fields like contact person.

Even if the number has not been maintained in any of the above,  check with your technical consultant from where the tel number is being printed on to Delivery list .or if it is harcoded (changes are rare that hardcoding are done for customer).

Regards,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your reply