Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update table ADR7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus.

We have a problem with our workflow.

What we see is that some users doesn't exist in table ADR7, but their email address has been updated in table ADR6.

This has been done in mass updates a couple of years ago, but it's first now they use the workflow.

When a user is created, shouldn't table ADR7 be updated then?

Is it possible to update table ADR7 afterwards?

Greatful for your help   //   Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

janosdezsi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

I think you're confused because of the naming.

ADR6 is for "E-Mail Addresses"

and

ADR7 is for "Remote Mail Addresses"

This is two different type of address.

Remote Mails is for "Sending between several SAP Systems of an SAP System network".

You can maintin a remote mail address for a SU01 user under the Other Communications button, where you can set the details for the remote system. You can find more info here: SAP Library - Business Workplace (BC-SRV-GBT)

Best regards,

Janos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Our ADR6 table is also massively bigger than ADR7, and that is probably correct.

But shouldn't all users have at least one line in table ADR7?

I'm sorry if I misled you, but there aren't any problem with the workflow anymore. The problem is that the wrong e-mail is chosen. The e-mail addresses was mass updated a couple of years ago with wrong address and now when we change them, either in transaction code SU01 or in BP it doesn't help.

That is why we wondering about ADR7.

Regards  //  Peter

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you maintain the users address tab in su01 then some of these field will update the ADR* tables.

I'm not sure what your problem is? Is it not working? Can't you send emails?

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What's the problem with the workflow?

"What we see is that some users doesn't exist in table ADR7, but their email address has been updated in table ADR6."

In the system I'm currently looking at, ADR6 is massively bigger than ADR7. So maybe the root of your problem is somewhere else.

regards

Rick Bakker