cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 SC workflow - Multple decision sets for the same Item at same process level

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to Implement Parallel workflow approval of SC for financial approval based on cost centre . Decision type '4' is used for process configuration. It is working fine for items with one cost centre. But facing issue with split cost centre item. Need your help/suggestion in this regard.

Have a shopping cart  item, having  2 cost centres (  distributed 50% each). For each cost centre we have N level FI approval i.e max 7 levels. so  I created the 7 FI  Process levels based on that. At the 1st process level , 2 approvers determined for the item i.e. one each for cost center .  In other words 2 decision sets for the same item , at the same process level.  But once I Order the SC, the workflow item is assigned to only one approver( or 1 decision set) and 2nd  approver( or decision set) will disappear from SC. I want both these approvers approve this SC item parallally.

I am not sure where this filtering logic is happening is standard application and what criteria is applied. Please let me know if you have any Idea?

Also, it is feasible to have a the single item approved by 2 approvers ( 2 decsion sets) at the same process level?...

Regards,

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you on SRM 7.0  EHP1?

Refer link:

Agent Determination - SAP Documentation

Regards,

Sushil

0 Kudos

Thanks Sushil for you reply.

Don't have EHP1 , just SRM 7.0 , thats the problem. Seems ' Parallel Approval with Overlapping Responsibility', is only supported from EHP1.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chandra,

your requirement is possible in SRM 7.0

For this, create your own implementation of /SAPSRM/BD_WF_RESP_RESOLVER BAdI (from /SAPSRM/BD_WF_AGENTS enhancement spot).

Value for filter RESP_RESOLVER_NAME will be your own custom value.

Nevertheless, before using a specific implementing class, check if /SAPSRM/CL_IM_WF_RR_CCTR_SC exists. If yes, use it.

If class interface i gave you above does not exist, ABAP code to map item to area will be based on /SAPSRM/IF_EX_WF_RESP_RESOLVER~GET_AREA_TO_ITEM_MAP method from /SAPSRM/BD_WF_SC_RR_PGRP BAdI implementation.

Here, the leading objet ID will the Cost Center value (and not the Purchasing Group) and the area type will be a custom responsability area class (nevertheless, here also, before using a specific one, check if /SAPSRM/CL_WF_AREA_COST_CTR exists. If yes, use it).

Due to the area type, you will have also to create your own /SAPSRM/IF_EX_WF_RESP_RESOLVER~GET_APPROVERS_BY_AREA_GUID method.

The three other methods are not mandatory in your case: no need to implement them.

Finally, to get the responsible approvers and only if standard class /SAPSRM/CL_WF_AREA_COST_CTR does not exist, it is necessary to create your own class in reference to /SAPSRM/CL_WF_AREA class and to manage /SAPSRM/IF_WF_AREA~GET_RESPONSIBLE_APPROVERS method.

Regards.

Laurent.