cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 workflow - Approval of Shopping cart item with multiple cost centre

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to Implement Parallel workflow approval of SC for financial approval based on cost centre . Decision type '4' is used for process configuration. It is working fine for items with one cost centre. But facing issue with split cost centre item. Need your help/suggestion in this regard.

Have a shopping cart  item, having  2 cost centres (  distributed 50% each). For each cost centre we have N level FI approval i.e max 7 levels. so  I created the 7 FI  Process levels based on that. At the 1st process level , 2 approvers determined for the item i.e. one each for cost center .  In other words 2 decision sets for the same item , at the same process level.  But once I Order the SC, the workflow item is assigned to only one approver( or 1 decision set) and 2nd  approver( or decision set) will disappear from SC. I want both these approvers approve this SC item parallally.

I am not sure where this filtering logic is happening is standard application and what criteria is applied. Please let me know if you have any Idea?

Also, it is feasible to approve an item by 2 approvers at the same process level?

Thanks & Regards,

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

have you activated SRM_701_APF_IN_PARALLEL switch?

What do you have in Workflow Preview? Do you have both decision sets?

Regards

Konstantin

0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin.

I think  SRM_701_APF_IN_PARALLEL switch is only available  from SRM 7.0 EP1 onwords. Unfortunately the system  I am using don't have EP1. Seems  EP1 should applied first to enable this functionality.

Do we have any alternate solution which works without EP1?.

Currently in Approval preview on SC , I can see both  the decision sets Till I order the SC. After the Order, 1st DS  will  remain and 2nd one disappear. Eventually Work item will go to 1st Approver  and 2nd one will be excluded from WF .

Anyway ,Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Chandra

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Can you check if the second approver is getting dropped for some reason?

I am sure you have checked the use of responsibility resolver BADI.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Responsibility resolver BADI is  working fine, not dropping any approvers here.  Infact SC preview is showing the approvers properly, till I order the SC.  After Ordering, it is while assigning  workitem to each decision set, it is dropping one. Not sure where this filtering logic  is happeing in std. code.

Answers (0)