cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Ruleset for Peoplesoft

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Does SAP GRC default ruleset for Peoplesoft covers the "Campus Solutions".

Thanks.

Regards,

Muthu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Refering to SAP Note 986996 delivered PeopleSoft ruleset contains 57 risks which cover the following Business Processes:

- HR

- Procurement

- Finance (General Accouting, Fixed Assets)

- System Administration

BR

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for the information. I managed to get the presentation from SAP which explains about the ruleset and its updates.

I understand SAP predelivers Greenlight Adapters for Peoplesoft, JDE and Oracle. Will the same adapter work for peoplesoft campus solutions. In my mind, campus solutions is a module within peoplesoft so the same adapter should work. Is this right ??

Regards,

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

In theory it should, but it is worth checking if the GRC 10.0 delivered adapters are compatible with the PeopleSoft system. You may get a quicker and direct answer from SAP by raising a customer specific OSS message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Thanks for the response.

The base of the Peoplesoft is "Peopletools" something similar to Netweaver and all other components sits on top of this. I checked the version of the Peopletools and found that it is supported (SAP Note : 1076755)

Just to make sure I contacted Greenlight and below is the response.,

We can provide integration for the PSFT Campus (CSU) solution. The OEM adapter available through service marketplace will not work as there are differences in the security model between the PSFT ERP and CSU.

Regards,

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing the response from Greenlight.

Answers (0)