cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO price automatically need to update in SO VPRS cost after GRN done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a scenario, that we create SO manually and PR will be generated automatically and wrt PR we create Vendor PO and do GRN.  Once GRN done stock will be allocated to the particular sales order because it is special price stock.  I am procuring the material with some special price and in warding the same. In warded stock would be allocated to that particular Sales order. Hence it will not average out with other same material in that plant. My PGI document and invoice document would be same special price only.

My query is that when I create the SO it is taking the VPRS cost as MAP of that plant.  But I am creating PO with different price.  I want this PO/GRN price into the Sales order VPRS cost after material received. 
What setting needs to be done to refresh the VPRS cost after GRN done.

Thanks & Regards,

R.Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can update with some enhancement in Pricing procedure for your VPRS condition type.

Where in standard we are using in REQ column as 4 , So you can put logic here by help of ABAP er to when you want to update.

But if you want to update the VPRS at order level then it may be some problem because , Order has been created earlier so to update it need to refresh. so it may change other pricing conditions, Availability checks etc as well based on that date.

better you can update it in Billing document . Hope it won't affect your business process.

So only need to put logic in your requirement for VPRS condition type to update in Billing document type.

Hope it will help you.

Regards

Pitabash

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See  SAP Note 1365939 - VPRS logic and Customizing settings in SD, in "Third-party business transaction"

Regards

Eduardo

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think it is possible to overwrite a data that is stored in SAP table but you can consider the option as suggested by Marcin here

VPRS update | SCN

Of course, you also need to discuss with your FI team to achieve this.

G. Lakshmipathi