cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in field fileUpload webdynpro ABAP

0 Kudos

I created an abap Webdynpro application which have a "FileUpload" component and a submit button. First open the dialogue for the fileUpload component to search the file to be sent and then click on the submit button. Then, the path of the file that was in the field of the FileUpload disappears, and this value appears in the context attribute to which it refers. The value is eliminated only in the field of the screen. I need you even after clicking the submit button, the value of the FileUpload field keeps popping up on the screen. How do I solve this problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that the path of some of the field because of a technical limitation of the component. You know what methods this component uses to open the dialog and upload the file? I thought of making an input field with a button to implement this functionality.    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Filpo,

Refer this links :

Fileupload

SAPTechnical.COM - Uploading excel file using WebDynpro for ABAP

This might give you the points which you have missed . Hope this will resolve your issue.

Thanks

KH

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Filpo,

I hope there is issue with data binding to context attribute i.e. If you dont bind the property "fileName" & "data", it will get cleared upon subsequent action. Hence you are not able to see the filepath after submit action.

Make sure that the property "data" of ui element FileUpload is bound an context attribute of type XSTRING and property "fileName" of ui element is bound to context attribute of type STRING as below

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama