cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ConfigurationExceptionSet: Error creating archive directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have created file system path in ECC and this was mounted to PI and I was able to see the path in OS level and it has all 777 permissions, but when I use respective path in our File sender channel, I am getting the error "ConfigurationExceptionSet: Error creating archive directory" even though respective directory exits

please see the error details in the attached screen shot. I am not sure why PI application is not recognizing particular file path, myself and basis are able able to see respective directory and has all permissions. ECC & PI systems are in distributed environment in HA. 

I tried creating new directory in PI and this also not recognized our sender file channel. Is there any place I need to start and stop the NWA level to reflect OS directory's.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member216332
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Venugopalarao Immadisetty,

I know its a bit late but could you please share how the issue was finally solved.

I am facing the same issue right now.

Thanks

Sam

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu - AFAIK, there is no such setting in nwa. If the folder exists then file channel should work as expected.

Can you make sure the provided path doesn't have any typo's. May be try to manually navigate through AL11 and see if the folder path exists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have verified couple of time file path OS vs  sender file channel it's same.

I created another file directory in PI OS even (/test) even this also coming same kind of error.

But during system set up there was one temporary directory and this is working.

My concern is this issues with distributed HA set up or some thing..planing to create a OSS message.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you try removing the last "/" from the archive path?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's not there in Channel but while showing in error it is showing with forward slash..

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just wanted to give a try though that should not be an issue

May be some kind of n/w issue which is preveting.

However as you are in the process of creating the OSS message, enable xpi_inspector for this channel and see if it capture something else. It helps SAP too