cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DB02 doesn't show any data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I needed to find the data growth in the database in our landscape .When I tried to run the Txn DB02 to find the data trend , I don't see any data there.

Database : Oracle 11.2

Can you suggest what's wrong here?

Thanks,

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vishal, though I had gone through the thread earlier...I re-read it now and found that the std job "SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR" is not scheduled in my system.

For now I have scheduled the job which runs hourly. I will wait for the data to show up again.

@Reagan: There has been kernel patching recently on this system

Regards,

Rakesh

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for taking the time out to reply my query.

This issue is resolved.

Scheduling SAP standard job "SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR" in all systems where the data is not fetched in DB02 txn  is required as the Note suggests.

Thanks ,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rakesh,

Please check whether Performance Overview(st03) is also not showing the correct data.  If this is the case this could be a problem with  the miss match of time zone between SAP and OS. You can check the time zone of  SAP in tcode STZAC. But changing  it in Production system can cause serious effect especially with postings. So better check with functional team and the time difference before making the change.

Regards,

Sandy Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sandy for replying...I checked ST03 is fine. I can see the data there.

Though What I noticed that there is no scheduled SAP std Job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR, I don't know if that is required to see the data or not.

Thanks,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Can you please go through

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3466096

Regards,

Vishal

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

There is a refresh icon on the top left side of the screen.

If you select that it will trigger a background job.

You may do that and see if the the data is getting updated.

Regards

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Reagan for replying.

I clicked on  the refresh button at the top left but it wouldn't show the data.I don't know if any background job is triggered .After Checking SM37 I found there is no background job running or finished.

Thanks,

Rakesh

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Rakesh

When you click on the refresh icon the system will trigger a background job "REFRESH SPACE STATISTIC:SID".

Check whether this job is getting executed in the system.

Has there been any maintenance done on this system, like refresh ?

Regards

RB