Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note no. 1830832 implementation problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to implement the note 1830832. It consist of some attachment , out of which one is qreturn.zip file which consist of transport request , we copied the two files in /usr/sap/trans/data and /usr/sap/trans/cofiles , then we add the request in import queue by STMS_IMPORT->EXTRAS->OTHER REQUEST->ADD-><REQ NO> , then we try to import it to our system , but it gives us error message. Import logs shows following error Please suggest.

Field PANVALDT: Component type or domain used not active or does not exist

Nametab for table FIWTIN_PARTNER cannot be generated

Table FIWTIN_PARTNER could not be activated

Ended with return code:  ===> 8 <===

But when we trying to implement this thing in one of our sand box, this request was properly implemented there.

In SNOTE it shows that the note no 1830832 can be implemented.

This is the first activity we need to perform to implement this note, so please suggest.

Regards

Rj

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

Please help.

Regards

Rj

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The said note suggests two more notes 480180 and 13719.  Have you gone through those notes also ?

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I already gone through with both of these two notes, first note 480180 , tell how to download the attachment of the note and in second note how to transfer the content that we downloaded from the note to the servers.

Thanks

Rj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

I copied again the contents in binary mode and then transported the request,Request transported with warning.

After transporting the request i tried to implement the note 1830832 but i got the error message after as per the screen-shot

Please suggest.

Regards

Rj