cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default page on portal login

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, we are looking to default the login page for SAP-PPM on portal. This needs to be set to Project Management > Task Dashboard, and/or Portfolio Review – based on the user role. Possible? How?

As of now, a user needs a few clicks after login to be able to get there...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the Portal the order of the navigation is controlled by the portal roles and worksets properties in PCD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lashan, can you elaborate some more? PCD??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak

When you login to your Enterprise Portal system as portal admin you should see a section called "Content Administration". This area aka Portal Content Directory (PCD) is where all your portal iviews, worksets, pages and roles are located. Chances are you would copied the standard portal content which came when you installed the business package for PPM and created your own roles / worksets.

The order in which the tabs appear, if I am not mistaken are contained in the workset (or page/role) properties. Which property I am not exactly sure and I don't have a system to double check, but your portal admin will know for sure. What you will need to do is to update the order in the workset properties such that task dashboard is shown first. This is applicable to any application that runs on the portal and not specific to PPM.

Hope that helps,

Lashan