Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI to BPM - Error in call over HTTP: HTTP 0 null

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using PI 7.31 single stack.

I am making a PI to BPM scenario. When message is going from PI to BPM ,i am getting below error :

Failed to call the endpoint: Error in call over HTTP: HTTP 0 null

SOAP: Call failed: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

SOAP: Error occurred: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

Any pointers for it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rcsegovia
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will recommend you rewiew configuration following William Li how to:

http://scn.sap.com/community/process-orchestration/blog/2012/05/31/using-netweaver-bpm-for-stateful-...

cheers,

Roberto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

So u are trying to send messages to NW BPM from PI 7.31? So, i believe u are using PO?

What's the target URL you have mentioned in SOAP (xi3.0) channel?

http://host:port/MessagingSystem/receive/JPR/XI

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yeah its the same..

and its strange - 1 interface is also using the same channel for BPM and working fine.

for this interface only we r using same soap rec channel bpm with URL as u mentioned and messages r failing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Ideally, this should not happen becoz if the channel is working for one interface then the same should work for the others also.

After doing some research i realized that this kind of error comes when there is some kind of firewall issue obviously that cannot be between PI and BPM, so that insisted me to think that are u sure this error is coming while sending messages to BPM? Can u paste ur audit logs?

In addition to that, instead of using referenced channel create a new channel for BPM receiver + store messages by enabling staging properties and then check?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this is the error coming always for it :

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Open ur target URL (mentioned in receiver channel) in browser and check if u are able to see status info page?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

yeah,i checked d same earlier too. status page do comes.

<Connection><Name>JPR</Name><Status>started</Status><Listener>registered</Listener></Connection><Protocol><Name>XI</Name><Status>EventHandler registered</Status></Protocol></StatusInfo>