cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status of the line item in sales order changed to full Delivered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have one sales order where the line item has 13 quantities for which 9 & 4 quantities are confirmed in the schedule lines.

so out of this 9 has been delivered and for rest 4 schedule line category has been changed to 'No MRP'. once the schedule line category has been changed the status of the line item shows completely delivered. where still 4 quantities is pending for delivery

once we are changing the scheduleline category to 'No MRP' we are not able to change to change it to "ATP Check" back.

please help how to change the item level status to change it to being processed

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen:

I am pretty interested on the business need as for marking it as irrelevant for MRP while still wanna run ATP against it, can you please clarify the requirement please?

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May I know which schedule line category has flowed before in sales order .

Kindly share the screen shot of schedule line category settings for understanding purpose.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When we create a sales order system by default schedule line category is picking ATP check and material been delivered and the status is being processed, but when changes to No MRP, system automatically changes the status to Fully Delivered and its not able to change the schedule category also