cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't stop receiving comments of blogposts

0 Kudos

Hello,

I receive email containing comments to blogposts. How can I stop them? This is really annoying.

Checked my preferences:

and blogpost settings:

Nothing is ticked, but I'm still getting these kind of notifications:

How to opt-out?

Thanks,

Christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is occurring for long time. Even I use to get email notifications every now and then. I'm not following any space but I keep on receiving mails. And the best part is, I'm getting emails for even new posts. If some has posted an query, I do get an email notification for this too.

I posted the query few days back didn't get any satisfactory answer or solution.

ntn

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have checked my previous screen shot, you will definitely find your problem.

Check the right forum, where you got the notification from.

Just check the thread

If not, then just put a mail to sapnetwork@sap.com

0 Kudos

Checked it:

So how do I find my problem? I have no chance to see my subscriptions nor do I have a chance to opt-out. I'm not signed in for the space nor for the blogs.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any suggestions Dev ??

oliver
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

what are the spaces you get the blog post notifications from? Are these recent comments of from some time ago? can you please post the URLs to the blog posts here?

Best,

Oliver

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You must look for e-mail overrides (Actions box) on the blog post, the author of the blog post and also the space the blog post is stored in. (Yes, all 3 have 'receive e-mail notifications' in their actions box that can cause the override.)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

.Of course, I forgot to add that it's always incredibly helpful to have an example in these or any cases reported in SCN Support

0 Kudos

Here an example e-mail:

So there is no way to check ones subscriptions nor is there any opt-out link in these emails. Can we put this on the nice-to-have scn forum wish-list ?

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Go to each of these links and look at the actions box: on one of them you must have opted to receive e-mail notifications:

If that doesn't work, open a support ticket with support: sapnetwork@sap.com

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You settings seems okay..

Are you receiving the only one blog post comments?

0 Kudos

No, from different blog posts.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would suggest please check the forum home page.

Is it correct?