cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL - Adding standard Fields

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am unable to add supplier name and number (VENDOR_NAME and VENDOR_NO) into invoice POWL. I am trying to add fields into "/SAPSRM/S_POWL_RESULT_INV" structure(using append structure) and trying to activate ,its getting activated partially. Output is fine. But its not allowing me to activate fully. I am getting below mentioned error. How to remove fields frm this standard table "BBPS_SEARCH_MAINLIST_IMS_WEB"

Error : Field VENDOR_NO in table BBPS_SEARCH_MAINLIST_IMS_WEB is specified twice. Please check

I have added CO_CODE successfully. For supplier name and number , i am facing issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ramya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

as the error explains: somewhere this structure is already used and where it is used already these fields have been declared.

So, use either custom fields or find out another structure where to put these.

You should be able to find out where they are used looking in the activation log.

Regards,

Robin

0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

Yes i can see in activation log that fields are exist in this standard structure "BBPS_SEARCH_MAINLIST_IMS_WEB" . If i use custom fields then i need to write extra code for pulling data into those fields.

if i give vendor_no and vendor_name , data is coming in POWL so i want to add standard fields like i added co_code(company) into str- /SAPSRM/S_POWL_RESULT_INV - append str - ZSCOPE_SRM_POWL_SEARCH - field - co_code .

to avoide extra efforts to write to pull data for custom fields.

Regards,

Ramya.