cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avoid deleting of WBS elements when Project created using the Template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have a requirement when project in PS is created using a Standard WBS (Template) i should not allow the users to make any changes in the project structure. I should not allow to delete any WBS elements from the Standard structure. How this can be achieved. Is it possible to Stop from the template that the structure should not be changed.

Any suggestions on this will be helpfull.

Thank you.

Lohiht

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lohiht,

Can you try by removing delete authorization to the user. Discuss further with basis consultant, authorization object is C_PRPS_VNR.

Thanks,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Wanted to check with you that, do you want restrict deletion of WBS elements from operative structure or Standard WBS elements.

You can restrict the deletion of WBS elements by adopting user status for operative structures which is very easy to implement. Besides that, you can restrict the access to CJ92 by security roles.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

0 Kudos

Hi,

as far as i know table PRPS has a field SPSNR where the standard wbs element is kept (meaning if you create an operational project by copying a standard then this field will be populated with the standard wbs element)..

So i suggest you use this field with enhancement CNEX0002 PS Authorization check (and specifically EXIT_SAPLCNAU_002 ...for wbs elements) in order to control deletion operation. When the field is filled (meaning that you copied from standard wbs) and activity SAP_ACTVT=06 (deletion in wbs elements) then it should be identified as an error...

I hope you find it somewhat useful

Kind Regards

Pan

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try with system status MDLK. Please check.

Regards