Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price List wise Sales Report

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please share a SAP standard sales report where we can see the price list wise sale.

Regards,

Shatrughan Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Other Members are making valuable suggestions. Here is one more.

My Assumptions on your query are as follows :

1) I am assuming that you are looking for a Sales Report based on the Price List Type. You want to know, what have been the sales for a Customer / Order Type / Period / Sales Org / Etc. based on the Price List Type.

2) I assume by Price List you mean the Table-Field -> KNVV-PLTYP from the Customer Master - Sales Area Data - Sales Tab which converts to VBKD-PLTYP in the sales Order.

If both of the assumptions are right, then read on, else just forget the rest of this reply

From what I know, there seems to be no direct standard report .

Again to the point of repeating myself, from what I know, the Pricing Reports in V/LD takes inputs from the Pricing Master Data only and not the actual Sales Transactions.

VA05 / VA05N / VF05N do not have the Price List Type Field.

Here is what I can suggest. You have the following options:

I] Query - Quick/ABAP:

Use Tables -> VBAK + VBAP + VBKD and you will get the desired results. Easy to create on your own query either using SQVI - if it is only for yourselves OR use the ABAP Query - SQ01 to create it Globally.

Pray that the Pricing Procedure Design was used well and all the Sub Total Fields were utilized - logically. This will make life easy and give you quality input from this query.

II] Z Report :

As suggested by other members create a Z Report.

The easy way would be to tell your ABAP Resource to copy Program - SD_SALES_ORDERS_VIEW [which is nothing but the Program used in Transaction Code VA05N] and add the Table - VBKD and extend the logic. Not sure how easy it will be.  

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shatrughan,

I will suggest to get a Z-Report develop for your requirement of Price List wise Sales Report.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

V/LD only give the price for that material,the sale will not be Displayed

please confirm do you require material wise sales

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for all suggestions, here we are looking for material wise standard sales report with price list.

I checked all suggested tcode but still i did not get the same.

Please also suggest that this requirement can be fulfill with two different standard report? If yes than kindly suggest how?

Regards,

Shatrughan Singh

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shatrughan,

As already suggested, I doubt whether there is any SAP Standard to suit your requirement.

I will suggest to get a Z-Report developmed with help of your technical team.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jignesh,

Thanks for your response, Z report will be a last option for same. Please also suggest that can we add price list column in VF05N/VF05, VA05N/VA05. If yes, than our requirement will be fulfill.

Regards,

Shatrughan Singh

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please don't add directly " price list" column in VF05N/VF05, VA05N/VA05 because these are standard reports. Always better process.

Copy the standard report and create a new Z report, for that you can add Price list column then it will not impact anything of the standard reports.

Adding any field directly to Standard reports is not best practice,this is my personal opinion.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes . VC/2  has multiple options to analyse  in which Price list is also one of the options.

Some more info on this  T code

VC/2 is a Customer Master Data Sheet is classified in the Sales and Distribution module under application component Sales Activities and runs CAS – contacts program RVKUSTA1 upon execution.

It has multiple options to search and analyse sales based on General data of customer master ,contact partner , Partner functions,sales area data . This can be run for multiple customers .

Regards

Ramanathan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope, you would have checked in detail by executing V/LD where you can see lot of standard pricing reports and what do you mean just by saying "Pricing report".  Nevertheless, you need to develop on your own.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shatrughan,

Please check VC/2 and another tcode SD01

may be it will help you Please check and confirme me.

Warm regards,

murali krishna

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

we can find V/LD

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

Thanks for quick response.

I have already check this tcode but i did not get any output through same. For your reference find the enclosed screenshot.

Regards,

Shatrughan Singh