Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit control area

syerazvi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

C Code 1000

Credit control area 1000 ( Limit is $1000)

Sales area for customer is 1000 10 00

No limit assigned in FD32

C Code is assigned to Credit control, now the same credit control area isn't assigned to this Sales area 1000 10 00 and still my simple credit check works( Limit assigned is 1000 in the C Control area and upon exceeding it shows a warning message). How can this work if the sales area isnt assigned to the main org unit

What is the use of assigning a credit control area to a sales area

Syed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
No limit assigned in FD32

If you don/t assign here system picks the credit limit from the Credit control area. Usually this happens for new customer

Note : Those who did not have maintained the credit limit in FD32 are called as new customers.

C Code is assigned to Credit control, now the same credit control area isn't assigned to this Sales area 1000 10 00 and still my simple credit check works( Limit assigned is 1000 in the C Control area and upon exceeding it shows a warning message). How can this work if the sales area isnt assigned to the main org unit

You can control at Sales area level as well as Company code level.

If you assign credit control area  to sales area level this is more specific rather Company code level

In company code if you have more than one sales area then if you assign to Company code level that applicable to all sales area of the compny code.

We usually assign to company code level. i think your case at sales area level the control area is assigned.

The warning message you got because you assigned A in VOV8 against the sales doc type.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

thanks,

Srinu.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear..Syed ahmed Razvi

Here If we assign only company code to credit control Area ( Maximum One to One Relationship)

so When ever You give credit limit to credit control area it will apply to whole Company code

ex: 50000 credit limit --and one company  code ( ABCD)

So you dont want to give credit limit to separate Material   like divisions and simply for sales areas

so u dont assign in enterprise structure ...

But If u want to maintain separate Credit limit to sales ares so You have to assign here

I think you got it ...

One imp thing

Here If we assign only company code to credit control Area ( Maximum One to One Relationship)

we can assign so many company codes to single credit control area

in case if you want separate T.code is there OBZK Check there

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Because your sales document type (in VOV8) is maintained  with "A"-Run Simple credit check with Warning message in "Check Credit limit" field .

if you don't want the warning message means make the field blank(No credit limit check)

save it & try.surely it will work without warning message.

Regards,

Krishna.