SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Budget (Payment) Plan using E61D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to delete a Payment plan using E61D. This gives me an error "Forward Amount balance has not been settled".

I released the Forward amount using EK96 . When viewed using EK94, the net carry forward balance in the payment plan is now 0 . Even after this if i try to delete the payment plan using E61D i get the same error as above.

Can you please help me with a way to delete the payment plan using E61D without reversing all the invoices ?

Thanks in advance.

Harjyot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member215295
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harjyot,

You can't delete a payment plan without reversing all the biils.

Deleting Payment Plans - Invoicing - SAP Library

thanks,

Vikram

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

former_member215295
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harjyot,

You can't delete a payment plan without reversing all the biils.

Deleting Payment Plans - Invoicing - SAP Library

thanks,

Vikram

0 Kudos

Hello Vikram,

Thanks for the inputs.

Suppose a customer is on a payment plan scheduled for 12 months. If after 10 months of service the customer decides to leave the payment plan and continue with normal billing, how we can incorporate this behavior ?

He has already paid for 10months the decided amount and carry forward (be it +ve or -ve) can be released and settled . Normal billing can be resumed then.

Reversing the 10 invoices will mean invoicing him again for those period (this time full consumption amount) and the process of settlement may become lengthy.

Please correct me .

Thanks , Harjyot

0 Kudos

Harjyot:

In that case, you simply remove the start month from the contract which will trigger the system to true up and end the plan.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi Harjyot,

I think the best practice is what Bill suggested remove the sart month at the contract level.

And what every the balance carry forward amounts will get settled with next regular invoice.

thanks,

Vikram

0 Kudos

Thanks Bill And Vikram,

Yes, that approach did work out for what i wanted.

Thanks, Harjyot