cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple routing in SAP ME

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Is it possible to send more than one routing of the same material in ECC to SAP ME?

I have a situation where in product can pass through two different routings in ECC. How can this be handled in SAP ME?

I am working in SAP ME 6.1.

Would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks in advance.

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

If an SFC should pass through both routings till it becomes a finished SFC but the secuence of the routings does not matter, then you should combine them within a single routing.

If your situation is that you can use either one or another routing to get the finished SFC, then for one material you can assign several routings but each of a unique Order Type. But I guess this is not your case and all your routings are for Production Orders. If so, then the easiest way is to send the routing within each Production Order.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sergiy,

Regret the delayed response. I was able to solve this issue.

The requirement is that a product having more than one routing in ECC is to be sent to ME. When you create multiple routing for a material under same routing group number (with multiple group counters) and send to ME it throws up an error as having a duplicate routing number.

But if you first create routings under different group numbers (create routings without material) and then assign materials to them and send to ME, it send two IDocs (for each routing).

I have tested this few times and is working well.

Thanks

Srinivas