cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Session not found in Mobile devices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have developed an ITS for Goods Issue w.r.t reservation. Its working fine in our PC browser and I am able to open the login screen & initial screen where i enter reservation number screen , when i press enter to navigate into other screen i face the below dump attached below. Please tell me what we need to do to overcome this.

One more query.....about when  the user dont close the browser and leave it idle or user close the browser without log off  from SAP ,  I need to close the sap with a specific time i.e after 1 min .

Kindly reply to these queries.

Thanks,

Shesadri Rajendranath.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VijayaKrishnaG
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

I think your interaction ENTER key getting the action with command as BACK and as your login screen is the initial screen and there is no screen behind that it is going to dump. You can check with a break-point in the screen.

Thank you,

-Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for ur reply. Issue with the parameters which we need to maintain in the GUI Configuration.Yes I have solved this issue by maintaining the required parameters. Thanks for your kind response.

Thanks& Regards,

S.Rajendranath Raparthi

VijayaKrishnaG
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

Can you please let me know what is the parameter you passed to get solved?, and  would be better if you post the Screen Shot of all the parameters you passed.

Thank you,

Vijay

Answers (0)