cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying srm central contract bespoke webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have created a bespoke Webdynpro listing contract numbers. when a users clicks on the contract number I want to display the contract.

I know how to call a webdynpro application from another webdynpro application but the way the central contract is configured using FPM it is not so straight forward.

Has anyone done this or knows how to do this?

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Can u please Clarify your requirement once more.

Regards.

Nishant Bansal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nishant

In SRM 7, the FPM is used to call the abap webdynpro(s) for central contract. The webdynpro does not have a application id and so there is no URL that can be called. There is only FPM configuration.  I think this requires knowledge of FPM.

Rgds.

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

take a look at class /SAPSRM/CL_CLL_PWL_A_CTR and method IF_POWL_FEEDER~HANDLE_ACTION. In there you will find a lot of the following kind of code. This tells the portal what to do.

ls_portal_actions-bo_system       = mv_srm_system_alias.
           ls_portal_actions-bo_name         = /sapsrm/if_cll_powl_c=>gc_obn_bo_ctr.
           ls_portal_actions-bo_op_name      = /sapsrm/if_cll_powl_c=>gc_obn_op_display.
           ls_portal_actions-bo_resolve_mode = /sapsrm/if_cll_powl_c=>gc_obn_bo_resolve_mode.

ls_namevalue-key                  = /sapsrm/if_cll_powl_c=>gc_obn_key_boid.
           ls_namevalue-value                = <fs_result>-guid.
           APPEND ls_namevalue               TO lt_namevalues.

ls_namevalue-key                  = /sapsrm/if_cll_powl_c=>gc_obn_key_process_type.
           ls_namevalue-value                = <fs_result>-process_type.
           APPEND ls_namevalue               TO lt_namevalues.

Regards,

Robin