cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terms of payment (Customer to Sales Document) Copy Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already maintained the copy control of SD but the problem is when I try to create and do Incompletion Log on the Sales Document (Quotation), Terms of Payment is still a missing data on Header and Item Level.

Regards,

Lui

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear---i asked the terms of payment in sales area data--you are showing company code data---Not hearing the suggestions.

May be you are thinking that if not sales area--then system will go for Company code data---which is not correct....

Document processing From SD---Then system search for ZTERM in sales area data only...

Document processing From FI---then system will go for ZTERM from company code data.

Hope you understood finally...

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir, I do not have Billing tab in Sales Area Data for Customer Master, instead I do have Billing Documents Tab in Sales Area Data of Customer Master and it only displays Incoterms.

Regards,

Lui

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do one thing .. Go to OBD2 T CODE

Check in sales area data what check box u have maintained

so check any suppress fileld maintained

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then it might have suppresed completely in OBD2 for your account group.

Pl change this to Optional/Mandatory...

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, You are correct. Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, You are correct. Thank you!

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pl Send the Screen shot of Your customer master Billing tab in sales area data --can give us better clarity.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here, Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Terms of Payment will be fetched to Quotation / Sale Order from Customer Master.  So check your customer master what is maintained.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have maintained the Terms of Payment on the Cusomter MAster but still its a missing data when i do Incompletion Log on the Sales Document

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear.. Luisito Rubio

If you maintained all setting system should work perfectly .. check  with Abapers May be Debug

i am not sure but check it

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to maintain in customer master,Billing Tab so that same data will be replicate in Quotation.document

still facing problem please let me know.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I already maintained the terms of payment in the customer master Billing Tab, but it still a missing data on Incompletion Log.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear //

First tell me what You have maintained

In vov8 check you have assigned or not

create incompletion procedure in OVA2 with "VBKD

and check in vua2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks for quick response.

I already maintained this on VOV8

I have copy the standard, how do you create one? May I know the process.

Regards,

Lui

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ..

<text removed & assigned points removed.>

Reason:

Content copied & compiled from Making Payment terms and incoterms mandatory in VA21 or VA01

As per SCN rule of engagement, plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Please avoid this.

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I already maintained this setting but still the Terms of Payment from the Customer master is not copied to the Sales Document.