cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer blocking and unblocking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Gurus,

can any body explain the procedure to block the customer with one user id means that the user should not have authorisation to unblock and unblock that customer with another user id.

regards

sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try XD05

Regards

Santosh Verma

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Firstly tell me one thing if a customer is blocked from one user ID and why the same customer will be unblocked from some other user Id?

""the user should not have authorisation to unblock and unblock that customer with another user id."""

Why one user is having more than one User ID?

I think if your sales Dept is blocking one customer---then Your Delivery/Billing dept unblocking the same customer--Is this happening?

Then Dont Give Authorisations to another Dept Except to the Dept Handles Customer master.

Your basis guy can help in this.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir,

My requirement is that the customer will be created by one user(i.e.  Clerical level)   and as soon as the customer created,BDC will be  executed and block that customer.The other user ie super user verify the  details and release the blocking.same process for  customer changes also  

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then Give the XD03 to all the users who are using,

Xd02 to only authorized users.

Pl Consult BASIS guy on this--Sorry cant help in this.

Phanikumar

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

As per you Super user is UnBlocking the customer so why don't you make the Tcode unauthorized to him.I am sorry I could not understand your problem in a clear mannaer.If I am wrong please clarify the requirement.

Thanks,

Suman$