cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GTS: Legal Control: Doc Type Mapping not Maintained

0 Kudos

Hello,

We are facing an error, when we try to save the sales order in ECC system we are getting the below error.

Can you please help me out to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Sriman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriman,

Please make sure you sales order document type is mapped to a EXPORD document type in GTS.

Unless and until you give a corresponding doc. type in GTS, System will not be able to create a Customs document in GTS for your sales order.

Go to SAP Gloabl Trade Services- SAP Compliance Management- Doc structure- Assign doc. type from feeder system and map ur feeder sys doc type.

In case you had done this already and your still facing same issues. Please come back.

Regards

Dhilipan

0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

Thanks for your reply

we have mapped the sales document type to  EXPORD document type in GTS.

We are getting the same error

SAP GTS: Legal Control: Doc Type Mapping not Maintained.

Regards,

Sriman

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriman,

How about the Item Category?  Same applies.

By the way, which GTS version are you using, and in which system are you seeing the error?  I could not find that particular error message in either system - perhaps you could also advise the message class and number?

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

thanks for your reply.

we are using the item category as EXORD1.(standard)

we are using GTS 10.1 version and we are getting the error message when we save the sales order in SAP ECC system, getting the below error message.

Message no. /SAPSLL/PLUGINR3006

Regards,

Sriman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriman,

How are you mapping the document type? Is it with respect to Logical system or Logical system group.

Please ensure you have mapped it in the correct section. If possible, please try using the Function module(/SAPSLL/TLEBGS_DB_SGL_READ) provided by Dave in the below discussion and see if you are getting a result with the GTS mapping document type for your sales order doc. type.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3444761

And in case your feeder system doc. type is say YOR/ZOR- Please make sure you are mapping it in GTS as well with Alphabet "O" and not Numeric "0". There is no validation of feeder system document types when we map it in GTS. So, please ensure this is not the case.

Regards

Dhilipan

0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

I am mapping the document type with Logical system level.

i tried the function module which you given and please find the below results in ES_RESULT structure.

Function Module /SAPSLL/TLEBVS_DB_SGL_READ in "Test" mode, and provided these field values:

• IS_PK-MANDT = (my client number)
  • IS-PK-APEVS = 'SD0A'
  • IS-PK-GRVSY = (your ERP Logical System Group)
  • IS_PK-BARVS = '9OR'

the results are in structure ES_RESULT =  My client number , SD0A, my ERP logical system , 9OR, and EXPORD(CUHDA).

please let me know if anything else i need to check.

we are getting the below error message in SAP ERP system when saving the sales order

Message no. /SAPSLL/PLUGINR3006

Regards,

Sriman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriman,

Function module test seems to be successful.

The only case i can think of is the Client#.. Please verify if you are creating order from the same logical system client# as you tested.

Regards

Dhilipan