cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cumulative ATP issue in Co06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All-

Have a question/issue related to the cumulative ATP value found in Co06.  In MMBE, i have stock on hand of 3, no reservations.  However, in Co06 with check rule A, the cumulative ATP value = 0 (Receipts = 0, Issues = 5).  Because of this I am unable to confirm any material to sales order lines as the availability check does not think there is stock to confirm. 

Any help/assistance/direction would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kirby,

I guess you should take a look at the following things.

1) Is the Integration model created for the stocks ? -  You need to have the integration model between ECC and APO to send the stocks from R/3 to be able to see it in APO so that it can be used as cumulative ATP

2) Do you see the stock element in "Elements" tab of /SAPAPO/RRP3 in APO ? - If there is a integration model for the stocks, the 3 PCs you're talking about should have been CIFed to APO and available in /RRP3 tab in APO box. Please check this.

3) If you have the stock of 3 PCs in //RRP3 elements tab and if you're not able to see the same in ATP tab, the reason could be that the ATP group you're using doesn't have the Stocks included in the "Scope of Check". Once you add it, you will be able to see it in CO09.

Bascially, the ATP tab of //RRP3 tab is what you see in CO09 when executed from R/3 system.

Please check all the above mentioned points and get back to me if you have any questions.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

SCM APO Consultant

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kirby,

If you question had been answered and if you find it satisfactory, please close this thread so that others can refer to this answered post for future reference.

Babu Kilari