cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option for Going to Page2, Next Screen Not Working in Content Section

Former Member
0 Kudos

Option for going to page2 orNext Screen not working in content section of SAP ERP Manufacturing - Production Planning (PP) in Enterprise Resource Planning.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I can't reproduce this bug/error: can you try again and confirm the error persists?

Please include screenshots of what you are clicking and relevant URLs.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

looks like it is fixed

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

As of now we are unable to see the options to click on discussion/docs/blogs to see them as content. look like its vanished. see the below screen shot which we don't have those options.

Thanks

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

These links were removed last week because they are manually maintained and thus prone to errors, as we recently saw.  The standard behavior is to click Content and then filter for what you want.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems like those options are replaced under content tab with blogs/docs/discussion related symbols.am first time seen them. its works same as it easy without any filters.

Even clicking on next page also working. Thanks for the udpate jason.

Thanks

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Replaced? I'm sorry to tell you that they were always there...

There's a second level of filters that change depending on what content type(s) you're looking at: filter by keywords, tags, sorting... Pretty powerful stuff available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Jason,

For my case, the error is fixed, now i am getting desired results.

Thanks and Regards,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member208398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

open any of the discussion threads, then click on 'more discussions', then the next page buttons will work.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in MM it is only the icon with the arrow to the right that doesn't work, but if I click the next higher number, then I am taken there without problems

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Seems like in all forums. i think so.

In bw forums also its not going to 2 page or next screen at Discussion/blogs/documents.

Even if we click on documents or blogs content, its going to discussion content/links only. it won't show blogs content/doc content separately.

Thanks