cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing the shipment cost to the customer Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Solution TM-ECC, the Freight cost are easily calculated from the moment that The Freight settlement document is transferred to ECC where the PO and SES will be created.

This means that no shipment cost document are created as in Standard SAP LES. In the SAP LES solution,  the shipment costs that are billed to the customer are based on the actual shipments costs that were calculated in the shipment cost document.

How do you add the real  shipment cost on your Customer invoice?

Thanks for your experience feedback!

Kr,

JP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phillppe,

Create a similar condition type (same as in transportation) in V/06 and add it to your sales pricing procedure. In your copy control settings (VTFL), item level, select pricing source F. Shipment cost will automatically flow to your invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Thanks for your feedback. But I'm not sure that pricing source F is the right one because Shipment cost are in TM and not in ECC in this case.

Kr,

Jean-Philippe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jean,

please see the sap help at the following link:

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/LETRA/SDTRA.pdf

and go to page 240,

I think that it is very helpful

Regards,

George

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jean

Let me see if I understood... instead to create a freight invoice do you want to add the freight cost calculated by TM in your billing document?

Regards

Eduardo Chagas

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think, with the standard configuration, system will fetch the shipment cost to billing document.  You have to try with billing exit USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP in program RV60AFZC

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to copy control between delivery & billing document (VTFL), set pricing source as D(delivery) or F(shipment costs) for relevant item category.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karuna,

Thanks for your answer. Indeed, I think that's one of the possibilities. I will try and I keep you inform of the result.

Kind regards,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phillppe,

you want to transfer Shippment costs to your subsequent billing document. you have to check the relevant checkbox  in  the customizing of pricing procedures ( v/08 ).

hope it helps.