Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide/delete tabs in FITV_POWL_TRIPS in WDA

madan_c
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Everone,

I got requirement to handle the tabs in travel overview screen.

In order to achive this i have done some thing like, i tried to delete tabs by using feeder class : CL_FITV_POWL_FEEDER_TRIPS which is assigned to WDA component FITV_POWL_TRIPS by enhancing this feeder class., and have implemented BADI : TRIP_WEB_CUSTOMIZING.

But didnt get any idea and didnt find any place or any internal table which contains tab names.

PFA screen shot for the same, and plz suggest me soon whether it will be achive through spro configuration or any thing we need to implement as its very urgent req.

Thanks

Madhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madan,

Can you please send a screen shot which tab you are trying to remove.

WD Comp 'FITV_POWL_TRIPS' is based on POWL application.

If you want to remove queries from POWL then you can remove the same from POWL_COCKPIT.

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Hitesh,

Please provide the Screen shot.

Regards,

Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

Which screenshot you want?

madan_c
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh/Nishant,

As u suggested, i tried in POWL_COCKPIT tcode but didn't find any option either to hide or delete tabs. As u asked, i have placed screen shot below, here i need to either hide or delete all tabs except "All MY Trips" tab i.e except First Tab.

And do u have any idea when "powl_act_query" table gets update. Especially " powl_act_query-active " field. I have found that, tab names (as mentioned in below screen shot) are picking from powl_act_query table when powl_act_query-active = 'X'.  If i find, when powl_act_query-active field gets update,then i alomost achieve my scenario.

Please advice me how to proceed with this .

Guys this is very urgent req. hence please provide ur solution soon so that im much thankful to u .

Thanks

Madan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madan,

Go to POWL_COCKPIT.

Select Application 'FITV-POWL-TRIPS' and click on Maintain Query.

Select the Query which you dont want to display and click on Display.

Now Remove the Activate Flag and Your query wont display in POWL.

Clear the cache close the browser and then again open your application again

If it works then similarly you will have to do for all the queries.

Also please check if your POWL application is 'FITV-POWL-TRIPS' or some other application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh

I did the exact steps as defined by u & I'm using the std one FITV-POWL-TRIPS where I've un flagged the Credit Card, but still I'm able to get the same in portal once again.

Kindly let me know what else still I need to be define??

Madan: I'm sorry for using the space in ur thread, I feel that we both have the same issue. so I used

Cheers

Pradyp

madan_c
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh,

I have tried as per ur suggestion, but didnt find any difference. and im using  'FITV-POWL-TRIPS' this application itself.

Please find the belwo given images.

Before deactivate :

After deactivate on option :

Please suggest me what else i need to do in order to achieve my req. correctly.

FYI .... i did above mentioned things by using powl_cockpit tcode as per ur advice.

Regrads

Madan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madan,

Please try to delete the query which you don't want to display in the portal side Hope this solves your issue.

Regards,

Mithun K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please run report powl_d01 once.

Might be an issue with POWL query cache.

Also after opening the application if the Query is still there then go to the that tab and click on refresh several times.

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good

This program works for me.

Thanks Hitesh,