cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consuming oData services from netWeaver gateway into SMP 2.3 server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I tried consuming odata services from netWeaver gateway into SMP 2.3 server by configuring SCC.In there I created the application and in application endpoint  I wrote the URL of odata services.When i was checking the url(that i have to create in the smp server) in the restclient it was showing the following error: HTTP/1.1 400 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <error ><message xml:lang="en">Malformed URL Exception :no protocol: CN=ECD,OU=I0020272211,OU=SAP WEB AS,O=SAP TRUST COMMUNITY,C=DE</message> </error>

Can anyone help me out with this? Please provide any documents if available.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tahir_z
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check following blog,

Regards

Tahir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already gone through this blog.At the time of validating the proxy connection I am  getting the following error:

HTTP/1.1 400 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <error ><message xml:lang="en">Malformed URL Exception :no protocol: CN=ECD,OU=I0020272211,OU=SAP WEB AS,O=SAP TRUST COMMUNITY,C=DE</message> </error>

thanks

tahir_z
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

HTTP 400 typically error  cannot access to your system or webpage. Have you checked that in browser rest client tool (Postman Restclient) ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the response you are running the url in a web browser ?It should asl for a username a passowrd.

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

The browser is asking for username and password when I m running odata services' URL.But while testing the connection(that i have set up in SMP 2.3 server) with rest client its giving 200 Ok status but its not showing any data inside the Body.

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

200 ok status means that the URL is working fine. Set up the end point in the SMP 2.3 (Use IP address instead of localhost, you can find your Ip using ipconfig in command promt) and you can develop the app. Add the collection name with the url and execute it in the browser to see the data in XML.

- Midhun VP