cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export to Excel not working in CE 7.31 after Mirgration from NW7.0.

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have migrated all WDJ application in CE 7.31 from NW 7.0, and post migration trying to export data in excel, but unfortunately its opening in browser with comma separated,

This issue was coming in IE 10 but when i removed SAP Logon Pad 730, i'm able to download in excel in IE10. but still facing issue with Google Chrome and Firefox.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Note: i used JXL jar for export to excel in NW7.0

Thanks

Ab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amol_gaddamwar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

I guess this is issue with the compatibility.

Check the version of your browsers and server. Check in PAM whether the browser version you are using is supported with the server version or not.

Regards,

Amol

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

NW 730 EP1 does support IE10, Chrome and Firefox.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

I found following blog posted by Sharath M G.

http://scn.sap.com/community/web-dynpro-java/blog/2013/09/02/javalangnoclassdeffounderror--not-again

There he mentioned some steps to check.

• Build the J2EE library DC. Please inspect the .sda file which is generated after the DC build. I found that at occasions my build process has the included assembly jar of individual jar files from the external library. But, at times the jars are not included. Its good to do a re-build and push it through editor.
  • Inspect the deployed DC in the visual admin to ascertain the availability of the jar on the server.
  • Inspect the provider.xml file in the .sda ( open in folder ) -> server -> provider.xml. Refer: Screenshot 4.1 and 4.2. The provider.xml must include the jar files in the folder.

Thanks,

Patralekha