cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload massive docs to content server (ACFUpDownload o flashisland ?)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we are working with crm7, web client, and in this case isn't available to upload multiple attachments to content server, is only one by one. My idea is to create a webdynpro that allows this functionality. I've seen some wd of Thomas Jung and if I don't understand badly.. he can do it with ACFUpDownload and Flashisland with class ZCL_WDA_FISL_UPLOAD_HANDLER that's create an url to upload but the I don't know where it's saved..

Then my first question, can i do my functionality with both of this "elements" ACFUpDownload o flashisland?

And where i can know where it's saved the documents?? with the url? in wich content? or in wich path??

Thanks a lot!

Anna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess in that example Flash Islands is used only for the UI, ACF is used to upload the file. Normally when using ACF the uploaded data stream will be temporarily stored in the WD context from where you can store it anywhere. See the sample WD component WD_TEST_APPL_ACFUPDOWN for details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!

This exemple WD_TEST_APPL_ACFUPDOWN it doesn't run...it's always thinking..

Former Member
0 Kudos

A supported Java runtime is required for ACF. You will also need to implement a whitelist to allow ACF uploads and/or downloads.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!!

And with ACFUPDOWN Can I select the files with a browser?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can. Use method IF_WD_ACFUPDOWNLOAD_SWFS~CHOOSE_FILE().

Answers (0)