cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code assignment to Discount condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have assigned a discount condition type to a pricing procedure & made the G/L account assignment in VKOA. However the condition type is also picking up a tax code though it is not a discount condition type. Can you tell me where I can find the assignment. I am attaching the screenshot.

There is no assignment in OB40 or FTXP since this is not a tax condition type. Can you please guide me as where else this particular assignment is made?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the Lakshamipathi's response in below thread.

Hope it will clear your doubt. You could have find this link too if you had searched in Google.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mozzam for your prompt reply.

I had already checked the thread but it does not clearly answer my query. As i have already mentioned OB40 settings are not there since this is not a tax condition type. Also in VKOA the tax code is not assigned.

Also this condition is a manual entry hence no condition record is maintained. So can you please mention where this particular assignment is maintained.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

First check in your pricing procedure what are the tax relevant condition types are there and note its relevant account keys.

check in VF02 ,is there any tax relevant condition types are there ? if yes, take those account keys and check in OB40 settings with those account key

check those account keys are there  in OB40 , I am sure that any one of the tax relevant condition type account key used in OB40 that the reason system is picked.

As per my knowledge it will pick to all condition types.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

chandradeloitte
Explorer
0 Kudos

Any one found the solution ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Mahesh.

yes this was the case.

The other tax condition was assigned to the tax code 11 in ftxp & through OB40.
From this the discount condition type picked the tax code.

However please clarify this query as to why did a discount condition type pick up a tax code.