Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advance is not appropriately distributed among line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Need suggestions.

Every time while creating a billing document, header will be indicated with a value for advance condition type. This is flowing to line items correctly. For example:

Advance Maintained in billing document header: 19.913,85

Distribution: Line item 1 (value 7.871,67):            7.871,67    

Line item 2 (value 12.042,18):           12.042,18. This is how it should be.

what could be the reason if system gives below results:

Advance Maintained in billing document header: 19.913,85

Distribution: Line item 1 (value 7.871,67):            8.024,09     

Line item 2 (value 12.042,18):          11.889,76

As indicated, what might lead to the fact that advance of 19.913,85 is somehow divided, but not appropriately?

Advance condition type is header condition. condition class A. Calculation Type B. Group condition checked.

Please suggest.

Vishwanath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Ravin is right. Go to tcode V/08 (your pricing procedure) and check the VOFM subroutines set for condition basis

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Viswanath,

Typically the header discount condition is equally split amongst all line items. In your case it should be approximately 10k on each item. Please analyze your pricing procedure to see if any VOFM calculation routine is assigned at the item conditions.

On what basis are you sure about the exact amounts it should split the header figure into?

From a knowledge pt of view it would be really interesting to know how the system works in this case.

Thanks,

Ravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Viswanath,

I am trying to analyze your scenario with the limited knowledge I got please don't mind if am wrong.

In standard functionality, Header condition <RB00> is distributed equally to the line items, whereas the group condition <HB00> is distributed proportionately among the line items. Please go though the analysis and the conditions so that you can compare the standard functionality with your scenario.

Thanks.