cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10 SP13 - Rule Set Maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I was hoping someone could help me understand the process to follow when utilizing rule set maintenance. If changes occur and are tracked in production they will no longer be aligned with the development environment. The typical change management process would have you make changes in development and move to production.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member294400
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Stacey,

I agree typically change management process follows changes to be done in DEV system and then move to PRD,and this process in GRC changes from client to client some like to make changes directly in PRD rather then Transporting changes from DEV.But what i suggest is before you make changes directly in PRD you must 1st test the new changes by updating it in DEV and followed by either transporting or making changes in PRD as in GRC10 we have a changes history and workflows functionality available & we can track all the changes made.

Thanks

Maltesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maltesh,

The option of "Transport Rules" will transport the whole ruleset. The drawback in moving the whole ruleset is, it will overwrite the change documents for the whole ruleset.

What if we need to transport/move only the changes we have made. Is there option for that.

Thanks.

Regards,

Muthu