Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivering Plant In SO is Defaulted wrongly

maruti1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

There is some issue with the delivering plant in the SO created.

Scenario:

While creating an SO when all details like ship To , Sold To , material are filled the delivering plant is picked correctly as maintained in the material master. But when I save the SO error prompts "Company Code not assigned" . On closing this error the SO gets saved . On displaying the SO delivering plant is something different.

eg

Material 1234

Delivering pant : PLN1 ( Maintained in MM)

While creating SO the delivering plant is PLN1, but once the SO is saved with error "Company code not assigned" and display the SO delivering plant is ZPNW

Basically ZPNW is defaulted.

Kindly let me know if there is an solution for this.

Thanks,

Maruti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

seems a user exit is overwriting delivery plant when saving the sales order.

Check MV45AFZZ, form FORM USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE and

FORM USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT.

Regards,

JM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

maruti1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Thanks for the response . I will check the same in debug mode.

Reg,

Maruti

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Maruti,

There is surely some Z-Development which is triggered at the time if saving the sales order.

Have tried changing the Plant back to PLN1 with T-Code VA02 & save the Order? Is the result the same.

Kindly suggest your ABAPer to debug the Sales Order saving process to get some clue.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maruthi,

as Jignesh said, may be some any z enhancement maintained, other wise it will give first priority to Customer material info record after that customer master and finally material info record, please customer material info record, check that which plant was maintained and check plant assignment setting for for sales org and distribution channel in enterprise structure.

if not, check as jignesh, said. please make sure that that determining plant should some where either z table or 3 standard settings as discussed.

Jagdeesh

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Maruti,

This behaviour is definitely not standard SAP. Please check for custom code at the time of Sales order save as directed by Joan.

Thanks,

Ravin