Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts not displaying in Alert Inbox

shriramcse
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am having an issue like alerts not displaying alert inbox.I have tried both from GUI & in browser.

Also issue is only with System Alerts others where coming fine.

The same is coming for other colleagues we have deleted my user ID and copied from the one it is working still no luck.

Tried in different systems as well.

Did any one come across the same issue ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have had a similar issue, in my scenario it is as if the Query doesn't start by default when I navigate to the work center services (when I was bringing TechMon for Android online is when I made the connection).

Can you define a new query with few filters in place just to verify the data displays?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

issue may be due to background job running or managed system prerequisites issue.

Did u complete the system preparation and basic configuration with out error.

Also complete the managed system setup which the system using in technical monitoring.Also update the latest ST-Pi and ST-A/PI all the managed system , also run RTCCTOOL in se38 and update it.

check the below step.

Prerequisites Check is under: Technical Monitoring --> System Monitoring --> Monitoring & Alerting --> Check Prerequisites --> Prerequisites Check in the Solution Manager setup

check the note 1483508 - Solution Manager 7.1: Root Cause Analysis pre-requisites   and cross check the sp level in the solution manager system.

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos