cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phase in/out period ¿Changes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Please tell me about this window, I can't find  any change by changing any of this buttons. I'm trying to understand the utility of this buttons in the prevision calculation, (Phase in/out). ¿Where and how are affecting this different configurations?

Many thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SOLUTION

Thanks everybody for the answers. Finally I found the solution.

When you define the periods (%) of the phase, you could leave the box in white, and write nothing. But SAP must automatically write something, for example:

100 - 75 - 50 - ( X ) - 25. Understanding ( X ) as write nothing. In this window you can choose for phase in/out if you want to put automatically 100% or 0% in white positions ( X ), in the future, in past or both.

More information founded here:

Examples of Phase-In/Out Profiles - Lifecycle Planning - SAP Library

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

emani_raghavendra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Albert,

After defining the Pahse in / Phase out , you should also do assignments and then run the forecast to see the results.

Please let me know did you do the assignment ?

Also, you should activate / enable life cycle planning indiacator in master forecast profile to see the results of LCP.

Thanks,

Emani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When you introduce a new product or phase out an existing product, you expect the demand to be noticeably different to that in the “mature” phase of the product’s life. Phase-in/out modeling lets you take this behavior into account.

You can refer to SAP Help in the link:
Phase-In/Phase-Out Modeling - SAP Library