cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning book details for a keyfigure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to know if there is any standard SAP report / transaction to pull all the planning book information for given keyfigure.

I need to build a custom report where on the selection screen i would have planning book name,data view name,version,from date, to date, item,location and key figure.

The report needs to pull all the planning book deails for given selection. Right now iam using the BAPI - BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2 but it is taking too long if i run the report wide open for a planning book and date range for a keyfigure.

Just wanted to know if there is already any SAP transaction which can do this for me.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ajayprakash
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ramso,

Extracting key figure details using BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2 is many a times performance intensive task.

You have got the following two options

1. Run your Z report which uses BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2 to extract details in background and store the data in a table for quick reporting.

2. Build a Bex Query(tcode RRMX) on top of a SNP Backup cube which most of the APO BW would have as part of disaster recovery model.

You need to carefully evaluate the above options based on the frequency and kind of reporting.

Revert back if you have any other query.

Cheers

Ajay

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ramso So,

There is no Standard SAP transaction that could do what you're expecting to do. You definitely need to develop a report to pull out the planning area data from Live Cache.

If you're facing serious performance issues, you may try the Function Module  /SAPAPO/TS_DM_GET to get the planning area data. You need to pass the selection, planning area, period, keyfigures for which data has to be downloaded to get the output in the parameters  et_tab and  et_plob_values.

Hope this helps and let us know if you have any questions on this.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

SCM APO Consultant