SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Upload Error i.e. Auunal Budget excedeed (FM CB Availability Control)

prasad_satam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have implemented Funds Management. Now my client is uploading yearly budget for F.Y 2014 through some customized transaction with excel file. The excel has all the fields which are available in the manual budget upload transaction.

Now after running the transaction for test run system shows some messages like below for no of lines as per excel

message no: 001 message:

Test run process (BudgetEntryDocFM Create)

message no: 005 message:

No errors -> Successful processing

message no: 055 message:

Annual budget exceeded by 76,378,862.00 INR (FM CB Availability Control) for document item 000001

As per above system shows no errors but also gives message for Annual Budget exceeded..

I am not able to understand why it is happening... as client is uploading the budget in year 2014 for the 1st time then why system is checking budget availability?

Secondly It also gives message for some commitment items like below..

Errors occurred. See other messages for detail

message no: 033 message:

Budgeting not allowed for commitment item 1120/11010   (1120 is my company code)

Kindly revert to get some idea..

Regads,

PS

Message was edited by: Natan Teren

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

prasad_satam
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have checked the 2nd message for commitment item.. It is because of the said commitment is marked as Statistical Commitment Item.

Regards,

PS

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

prasad_satam
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have checked the 2nd message for commitment item.. It is because of the said commitment is marked as Statistical Commitment Item.

Regards,

PS

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to upload the budget in a normal process, i.e. FMBB. If you still receive an error, then revert back. Otherwise, check your customized transacitons...

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Thanks Eli...

I always find answers for qns in your reply..

Thanks you are awesome...

but still I am wondering with the configuration why system checks for budget even at the time of upload as we are allotting money and not consuming...

Regards,

PS

Message was edited by: prasad satam

0 Kudos

That depends on the parameter used for AVC ledger: you can change this.