cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendors not update on POWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am having a challenge with vendors not appearing in POWL. I've replicated 9265 vendors from ERP,

and all this vendors appear in BUT000 and VENMAP. But only 6874 vendors appear in POWL.

Regards,

Mags

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Goithoma,

Please cross check the following, I am sure you will find some clue to resolve the issue:

1) In ECC the vendors are not flagged for deletion/ blocked.

2) Cross check in SRM in tcode BP if the status tab has central block for these vendors

3) Check if your POWL query has some limitation to show PORG specific vendors

4) Check in PPOMV_BBP for the vendors to cross check the replication

5) Check the SRM table VENMAP

Regards,

Ravi Pachauri

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Goithoma,

I am not aware if you are using the organisation structure based on local PORG and backend PORGs. If that is true you need have the vendor in local PORG node.

BBPM_BUT_FRG0060 and BBPM_BUT_FRG0061 are the tables for it. Once the vendor is available in SRM, it will be replicated to backend PORG node and from there you need to replicate it further into local PORG. Check tcode BBP_UPDATE_PORG for the same.

Regards,

Ravi Pachauri

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Gothioma,

Check that all the vendor GUID are available in this table BBPM_BUT_FRG0061 because as per my understanding the partners that are shown in the Portal must be available in this table also.

This table contains all the entries of the vendor that are extended for any ORGID.

if this table contain Less entries then u have to extend the vendor for the Organization using BBPGETVD tcode.

Regards,

Nishant Bansal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hu Nishant,

I did check those tables but never check vendor status. issue resolved.

Regards,

Mags