cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to convert the standard adobe form SEPA_MANDATE to Spanish Language

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am new to Adobe forms, Can anyone guide me on the below requirement.

I got a requirement from Business to print the header of the Adobe Form  SEPA_MANDATE in spanish language. which is currently printing in German language. the text is "SEPA-Lastschrift-Mandat" , this text need to be translated to Spanish language and when ever user logged spanish languge the header text should appear in the same language.

I have found an SAP Note 1922282 and the below solution has provided.  Then i have searched the relevant document in the below URL found the document for Spanish texts.

"The up-to-date version including translations is delivered with the Support Packages outlined below

for each supported release.

The updated German version of the SEPA_MANDATE PDF form is attached to this SAP Note. If you require

other languages in your system, please perform the necessary translations yourself. Note the

terminology proposals and their translations on the Web site of the European Payments Council

(http://www.europeanpaymentscouncil.eu)."

My problem is am not able to find the Text module which was used in print the header and don't understand how it was printing.

Please some one can help me to identify the text element to convert the header text to Spanish.

Please find the attached document for details.

Thanks for your help in advance,

Suman ,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Please find the attached screen shots and advise. Thanks

Please find the Attached print preview of form (Standalone ) directly through SFP.

navip
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Suman,

Try to find out the exact field that is bound to the text-field or else

try to create a  text-module and translate and try to write FormCalc.

Hope this will solve your problem

---

Naveen

navip
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Please try to share the Screen-shots.

---

Naveen