cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requester should not be allowed to change Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm working on Process Controlled workflow in SRM 7.0.

My requirement is to restrict the requester/creator of the Shopping cart not to change the Shopping cart when atleast one of the approver has approved the Shopping cart.

I'm using N level spenidng limit HR hierarchy for Shopping Cart Approval process.

Scenario:

If there are 3 level approvers determined for Shopping Cart.

The 1st level approver has approved the cart and the workitem is in 2nd level approvers inbox.

When the requester tries to modify the shopping cart, error message should be populated as the document is in approval process and cannot be modified.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Hema HT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You should use customer metadata to implement this requirement.

Use SM30 and configure in view/table /SAPSRM/V_MDA_HC for action EDIT and Obj type BUS2121

You will need to create Dyn Customer class/ method to Disable the Edit button by reading the current workflow data of the cart.

To read the workflow process data you can use /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_DO_APV_EXT method /SAPSRM/IF_PDO_DO_APV_EXT~GET_PROCESS_INFO

You can refer to existing standard code on how to instantiate this class and how to loop through the workflow process info table.

Regards,

Sushil.

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hema,

This seems to be standard and can be defined at process level config. There is a check box at the bottom of each process level where you can define if the object can be changed during this process level.

Check your process level.

Regards,

Ravi Pachauri