SAP for Industrial Manufacturing Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building smarter factories. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know who is create specific operation or request component on one operation ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

from inside work order (PM MODUEL) some time I looking about details to follow employee to check his action on system for example creator operation , requester material like that.

how can I found this details?

Regards

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

According to Note 390635:

It is not intended to use the SAP standard tool for the creation of change documents for production or process orders in the SAP standard system. The indicator in table T399X is only interpreted by maintenance orders and networks.

The reason for this is that the tool cannot determine dependencies of changes and thus would log too many changes that would have a negative effect on the runtime.

Example: A production order contains 10 operations and 1000 components
Case 1: You change the requirements quantity for a component manually.
• The system creates a change document for the changed component.

Case 2: You change the planned quantity in the order header manually.
• The change causes that the quantites are changed automatically for all operations and components. The system would create
• a change document for the changed header quantity,
• ten change documents for the automatically changed operation quantities (if defined) and
• thousand change documents for automatically changed component quantities.

The note includes guidelines for creating a customer enhancement that would track selected changes following your own business rules.  Testing such an enhancement should include careful review of potential performance issues.