cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't modify a SRM PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm using extended classic scenario, I have a PO with 1 service line and 11 direct material lines, the PO was authorized and replicated to ECC, and there we made material and service confirmation and invoice registration, we realized that the PO had a mistake and we were forced to erase the confirmation and invoice documents, then we accidentaly marked the first line to be erased and the document got authorized like that, if we try to erase the whole document it throws a backend error regarding an invalid account assignment and can´t be modified. what can I do?? please help me.

Fernando Fonseca

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

By authorized you mean it was approved ? you need to recall the Shopping cart in SRM since this is an extended classic scenario and incase you want to modify the PO you should do that in SRM only .

PLease be aware  that in extended classic scenario you can only modify the leading PO which happens to be In ECC . Please share steps on how you are doing it incase you still face an issue !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, we are using PPS and when a document is approved in SRM it creates a replica in ECC, so when the PO was approved the document in ECC was created. the main issue is that we have in BBP_PD status I1040 and I1043 active at the same time for the PO so we can't modify anithing but only first line appears to be active to create a new PO.

How can I modify that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

Do you mean you cannot create a change version for the PO in SRM? If so, I think that version management is active for BUS2201 by default, but you can check customizing to ensure whether it is actually activated. Anyway, I think you can always try to delete or mark PO as not valid (maybe using custom user specified status if no other way) and try to create another one from corresponding SC. It is also possible to manually set again SC items as "ready for sourcing" dealing directly with items table (/h from bbp_pd).

I hope this helps

Regards

Vicente

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicente;

How can I manually set again SC items as "ready for sourcing"? that would help me to solve my issue.

Regards

Fernando

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try /h in bbp_pd (SC item details) and modify source_rel_ind flag. Anyway, I have not considered that you already have some confirmations and invoices, so you'd better try to reproduce the scenario in a non productive system to ensure everything is ok after doing that (if you can cancel GRs and INVs first I think everything would be ok)

Regards

Vicente

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'll do that, even that all the confirmations and invoices have already being cancelled.

Regards

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Fernando

Please can you check the post below

If you need to stop the automatic sourcing you need to set up a report similar to BBP_GET_status 2  It says as below :

"The simpliest way is just to copy BBP_GET_STATUS_2 into Z-Report, make neccessary corrections and plan Z-Report as a job instead of standard Report."

let me know your views