Pre - populate the Shopping Overview POWL

flowers_candys
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have one web dynpro component, and it has 2 links for

1. Saved Carts

2. Awaiting for Approval Carts

I have a requirement that when I click on Saved Carts, the POWL for Shopping Overview should display with all the Saved Carts in the system and the same is with the Awaiting for Approval Carts.

I found this BAdI /SAPSRM/BD_CLL_POWL_FEEDER for the same, but the problem is with this BAdI is it does not get triggered before the POWL is displayed but gets triggered after the POWL is displayed.

I need to pre - populate the Shopping cart search parameter with all the saved shopping carts, and then display the POWL for all the shopping carts those were pre - populated earlier.

Can anybody help me with this? Do I need to implment a new custom feeder class? And if I implemented, will it's method allow me to pre - populate the selection criterion?

Thanks, Malhaar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

flowers_candys
Participant
0 Kudos

Hie Nishant,

That should not be the case..I know POWL query always gives the cached result..but can we do anything about it??

I want to run only for the shopping carts that I want to pass..not any other criterion..

Thanks, Malhaar

flowers_candys
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, I'm trying with all the above feeder classes. But my problem is that what is the method that i need to use for passing the shopping cart numbers before displaying the POWL.

I do not want to do anything on apply, user should be able to see the list of the required shopping carts on the POWL when it displays for the first time.

Thank you, Malhaar

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI flowers,

By default POWL list  display data according to the Last query run. Just run first time then automatic data is coming for that user.

Regards,

Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are 2 ways in which you can achieve this:-

1) you can create an post/overwrite exit for the The method "IF_POWL_FEEDER~GET_OBJECTS" in the feeder class

2) Copy the standard class and modify the method and configure the same for your application using POWL_COCKPIT.

flowers_candys
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Akanksha,

Thank you for your help.

I put a break point in IF_POWL_FEEDER~GET_OBJECTS method of class /SAPSRM/CL_CLL_POWL_BASE_AGENT.

It does not stop at this method before POWL is displayed, but it does stop at IF_POWL_FEEDER~GET_OBJECT_DEFINITION before POWL is displayed.

I need to pass the shopping cart numbers that I have to the Shopping Cart Number field of the Shopping Overview POWL.

How to achieve this?

Thanks, Malhaar

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Flower,

Try With that class /SAPSRM/CL_REPO_POWL_FEEDER it is the base class for all the Powl.

Before enhanced one thing must be that all the parameter for your POWL must be passed to the Importing parameter because this class is called for every POWL. So be Safe.

Let me know if any issue.

Regards.

Nishant Bansal