cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combine multiple delivery output (PAcking List) into one spool per Shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

we are combining multiple deliveries into one Shipment. Once we process shipment completion PGI is processed for all related deliveries and triggering Delivery output / Packing List.

With todays setup every delivery output is generating own spool. I need to collect all output belonging to one shipment.

Is there any way to setup output determination in a way to "bundle" output. IDeally we need to be able to identify which delivieries belonging to the Shipment.

I can not believe that this is not a standard functionality. Could you please help me out.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Dennis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Or create a custom output program that would get a list of deliveries in the shipment and trigger the corresponding form for each one of them in a loop. In this way you won't need to rely on the delivery output at all and will be able to use any output medium option (print, email, etc.). The option above would just process existing delivery output. Unfortunately, there is no guarantee at that point that it'll even exist (not processed already by some oblivious user) and that some deliveries won't have a different medium.

In any case, there is no such option in standard, to my knowledge. One of the reasons would be that delivery and shipment are two different documents, so their output is processed independently.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

Your requirement cannot be covered through standard SAP functionality. You need some ABAP development:

- Create an additional new output type for the shipment, medium 8 - Special function

- Ask your developer to create a programme which collects all the delivery numbers assigned to the shipment, triggers programme RSNAST00 and bundles the outputs into one single spool

- Assign this programme to the new output type

- When the user hits the PGI shipment action (probably 'Shipment completion'), execute the new output.

In order to RSNAST00 is picking up the delivery outputs, they must be set to date/time = 1.

Good luck

Bernhard