cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MDM Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I´m looking for a SAP MDM Certification, but I can not watch it in the SAP web page, anyone knows anything about this???

Thanks for your support

Elkin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elkin,

Shouldn't be surprised to know that SAP is not offering certification for MDM right now. Folks working on current MDM version are awaiting to appear for MDM 7.1 certification which is not available from early 2010 (mere guess). Hope SAP will revive plans for MDM certification and come up with some solution at the earliest. For now, Just keep learning and wait for SAP to announce. Hope for the best!

Regards,

Kasim Ali

former_member190061
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Elkin,

To have MDM ccertification, either you have to personally get in touch with SAP to get details or else your company can sponsor for the same.

Kindly check in your company where some verticals will be dedicated to get info from SAP certifiations and they will help you out to get to know the details.(as far as I know SAP not offring the same)

FYI kindly refer this thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1008808, which gives some basic idea on it also browsw in SAP MDM forum on certification you will get may such links.

Hope it will helps you.

Regards,

Girish