Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link between Review and Item / Initiative

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Need your help:

At table level can anyone provide the link between Review and Item. we need to develop a report to display all the Items or initiatives for a review.

Even if we get a FM it would be good.

Please let me know if any additional information needed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ian

Following on from my previous response...

This is the table link but am sure you can get this via FM as well, here goes:

GUID of REVIEW links to GUID1 of /RPM/RELATION_D

Note relation types RRN (Initiative) and RRI (Item). Get the GUID 2 value for each of the relation types

The GUID 2 value for RRI (Item) links to the PORTFL_ITEM_GUID in table /rpm/item/d. Filter where VERSION_ITEM = '' to get the current Item or 'X'to get the versions, or leave blank to get everything

The GUID 2 value for RRN (Initiative) links to INITIATIVE_GUID in table /rpm/item_d AND to GUID of table INM_INITIATIVE

There will be an easier way I am sure to get this via FM but just wanted to provide you with the table relationship as per your request

Regards

Chatsworth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks lot for the below info, can you share any FM details if you have for the same link.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Chatsworth - the logic worked

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ian

Not a complete answer, but try the following:

1. Get the GUID of the Review in table /RPM/REVIEW_D

2. Run se38 --> DPR_GUID_ANALYZE and find the relation between this GUID and any associated objects. You will see that in this case there is no direct relationship betwen Review and Initiative/Item - you will have to work via the relation_d table

Have a go and let me know if you need additional help

Regards

C