cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales oder created in dealer portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Could you please teach me which table should I look at in order to check sales orders created in dealer portal by dealer and how to identify them?

Thank you.

Takuma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tsuji,

If the Dealer was creating Sales Order directly in the SAP system by using VA01 transaction, then using transaction SE16, you could have used the Table VBAK and put the Dealer "SAP User id" in the "Created By" field and found the sales orders which have been created by him.

Since, you have mentioned "Dealer Portal", I am assuming that there will be multiple dealers which are using this portal and this portal is sending the Order data via an inteface (idocs) to the SAP system. The data coming in via interface (idocs) would be processed and orders would be created in SAP system.

During the implementation of this portal, some fields would have been identified and these fields would be used to distinguish between orders of one dealer from another.

Please try to find such fields by consulting the existing design documents. If that does not help, you may try comparing the field level data for 2 Orders belonging to different dealers in the Table VBAK. This may give you an idea on which fields are being used as identifiers for Dealers.

Do let me know, if it helped you ?

Regards,

Sanket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanket,

Thank you for your reply.

As you're assuming, there will be multiple dealers which are using this portal and this portal is sending the order data probabry inteface (idocs) to the SAP system. 

So your advice's really helpful and now that I think I can identify sales orders, created via dealer portal, by dealers.(actually the SAP system that I want to link with my BW is being implimented, so there'd not be any dealer's name in user id's field)  I'd like to ask for your advise again ..I'm wondering that I should try to look at warranty tables since my purpose is to know dealer's sales amount such as the number of vehicles sold to end-customer, service parts by product.  I'm not familier with warrnty tables though, I'm supporsing there is some tables that are recording which product is sold and its warranty period already started. How do you think?

I appriciated your hepl!

Best regards,

Takuma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tsuji,

Report Name : MCTE

I have noticed, you too are working in Automotive sector. With this information, I can say with reasonable confidence that you will be able to identify the Sales Orders for different Dealers by the field "Sold To party" (Table VBAK, Field KUNNR), as every Dealer will have a different "Sold to party" number assigned to him. Further details about the dealers can be found out by using the transaction Customer Display XD03.

If I understand your requirement correctly, you need to find out the number of vehicles sold to a customer during a specific time period (For Eg - Jan 2013 to Feb 2013). You can find out this information, by following these steps -

1) Identify the "Sold to Party" (VBAK->KUNNR) for the Dealer, by looking at a specific sales order for the Dealer

2) Identify the Material number (For Eg : Car or Truck) for which you need to take out the sales Volume.

3) Use the SAP Customer Analysis report Txn : MCTE. Put the above values in the input parameters and run it for the specific period.

Click on the "Switch Drilldown" button on the top and choose "Material" Radio button. This would give you the required information.

Some other useful reports which you can explore are MCTC, MCTA, MC+E, MC+Q, VF05N. Try out them as well.

Let me know, if we have resolved your problem or do we need to further dig down on this.

Cheers

Sanket

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Well you can check the Sales Order in Table : VBAK (Header Level).

If you want to view the Document then you can try this Table : VBFA.

Find some unique details for the dealer. Or else you can view the document created by.

Hope this will help you to get your point.

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Plz go to SE16-enter tabel VBAK and execute you will get list of sales order and even column

with created by through this you can identify who has created this order with date and time.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!  I could identify by the column of who has created and sales channel if sales channel especially for sales that is from dealer to end-customer is set.

Regards,

Takuma